ENC1102
M/W- 11:00-12:15
My Introduction
Hello world!!! My name is Derrick Turner, and this is my second semester at Broward College. I attended the semester before last, but proceded to take a semester off to cater to beautiful one-year old daughter. Her name is Faith and she's the most gorgeous baby on the face of the planet(no disrespect to my fellow classmates or peers with kids).
Im twenty-two years old, born and raised in Hampton, Virginia..While in hampton, theres nothing really much to do other than sports. I attended Bethel High School, which is also the same high school NBA all-star Allen Iverson attended. Playin football at the high school level taught me alot of neccesary things, such as discipline and leadership.
ENC1102 is going to be a challange that I anxiously look forward too. Wish me luck..

She's absolutely beautiful, and I love her name!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful name. Shes Gorgeous!! Congrats... and I wish you the best with your new addition to the family.
ReplyDeleteI find it funny how both comments are on how cute your daughter is. I was going to say that but i think ill say something different. She's so cutesy wootsy woosty...How is Virginia, do you like Florida better and why did you move here?
ReplyDeleteIm sure you'll be fine in ENC 1102! If you ever need help, I am here. Your daughter is beautiful- I can't wait to have my own one day.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you realize have lucky you are to have her. Children are one of life's biggest blessings, in my opinion.
Your daughter is absolutely beautiful and she has pretty name. Congrats on the new memeber of the family. Don't worry your not the only one who feels ENC1102 is going to ba a challenge.LoL. Take care and God Bless
ReplyDelete