Sunday, January 25, 2009

isolated valentine

this is the second valentines day to where i was alone...My girlfriend is taking it harder than me, but at the same time i feel guilty about it..she lives in virginia and thats almost one-thousand miles away. The only time i'll be able to go back to virginia is on spring break, but she dont think thats good enough. Valentines day is a bit over-rated, but i understand its like a national holiday, especially if ur in a long term relationship...I dont know, maybe i'll fly to virginia to surprise her. Wouldn't that be sweet?

3 comments:

  1. That would be very sweet, im sure she would love the surprise. If you cant visit her then im sure you will think of somthing even better, somthing to let her know your thinking of her. good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well best wishes to you and your girlfriend. It would be pretty sweet to surprise her. And congrats again on your baby girl. *Yes, Valentines day is overated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a coincidence, I was actually born in Virginia and its hard to find people who are also from there =)
    I can imagine... it must be so hard being so far away from that person you care so much about. I think it is definitely a good idea if you fly over there to be with her on that special day =)

    ReplyDelete